Monday, September 20, 2010

'S' on my chest, let me get my cape

After feeling like a hot steaming pile a few days ago, yesterday afternoon and today were a pleasant surprise. Today I felt semi-okay so Scott and I went to the aquarium, had lunch and went to a movie. A real movie, in a theater, with people and all their germs! And to top the day off I danced my already super tired and achy ass off in the shower--splendid.

I am tired.........so tired........mixed with chemo brain I can't really put sentences together so here are some pictures:


Hiley, Me, Jessica



On our way!










looks like ovaries!!!




?



I found myself some new hair



3D movie to top off the day

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hug hug kiss kiss!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics and the fact you are feeling well enough to do some things. <3

    ReplyDelete